We are just a few days from the official launch of The Banker Profit System Robot – due to be released on the 13th October. Already our Inbox is inundated with emails telling us that Beta Testers are all agog about the wonders of this Fantastic Robot.

The Banker Profit System is advertised as a 100% Fully Automated Binary Option Software system – that works for you whilst you going about your every day life – and you have to do absolutely nothing but watch it waste away your capital. Already this rings alarm bells of Scam and Fraudulent signals to the BinaryOption Sheriff and we will explain in detail why.


Product Name: The Banker Profit System

The Banker Profit System Website:
The Banker Profit System CEO: Andrew Teegan
The Banker Profit System Cost: FREE

  1. Your initial investment cannot be less than $1000 – why? Because the robot starts off with a trade of 2.5% of your capital – that is $25 which is the minimum per Trade for most binary option brokers.
  2. The Robot works on algorithms – and scans the 30 minute charts for an optimum entry in a volatile market and then takes the trade.
  3. The Robot has about 60% chance of winning the First Trade but a huge possibility of 40% of loosing that trade. If it does, it will double your capital percentage trade to 5% of your capital and this time places a $50 Trade. If this trade is won – here according to Andrew Teegan your chances of winning are over 70%.
  4. The robot will continue to double the invested capital stake until it wins the trade. Although not true – The Developers of this Robot are convincing the innocent trader that the chances of loosing yet another trade are slimmer with each progressive Trade. This is a load of B.S. since the possibility of loosing trades are unequivocally equal every time.

This system of Trading is called the Martingale Strategy – a highly risky strategy especially if you are starting off with a small capital. It will take exactly FIVE LOOSING TRADES to completely WIPE OUT your entire $1000 account and IT COULD HAPPEN IN LESS THAN A FEW HOURS.

Start Trade a $25 – Trade 1. Next $50 – Trade 2. After $100 – Trade 3. Then $200 – Trade 4. Finally $400 Trade 5 – after that there is no more balance from where your losses can be salvaged. The Power of Compounding is a double edged sword.


It is not just the that The Banker Profit System is a highly risky Robot to operate with – it is the whole concept that just does not ring right. Starting off with the enticing carrot advertising with the semi-professional actor voice of “Andrew Teegan” offering dreams of Caribbean Vacations to the False Testimonials of the Hired Actors. Yes that is correct. The testimonials are from paid actors. Have a quick look at our evidence below:



This is not a real Beta Tester – it is an actor who has been paid a couple of dollars to learn a script and act it out. There is not real hard evidence that The Banker Profit System actually works. For the Binary Option Sheriff this is already conclusive evidence that This Automated Signal Service which completely manipulates your trading account and leaves The Trader no control over his capital is SCAM.

The Pitch for The Banker Profit System works on a fair amount of reverse psychology – warning Traders to Beware of 60 Second Trading because it is gambling and not Trading. Though this is probably the most accurate statement in this pitch – it does not exonerate the developers of this Scam Software from their false statements. Martingale Strategy Trading is as risky as gambling with 60 second Binary Option Trading.

If you are a New Trader and are seriously interested in Binary Options Trading – allow yourself time to understand trading by Trading on A DEMO Account with an Approved Binary Option Broker – use Tools which help you understand what you are Trading such as Option Bot 2 or Mike’s Auto Trader both tools which are Semi-Auto Traders and are Signal Software systems – which allow Traders to retain control over their accounts and capital before it is melted down with Scam Auto Traders such as The Banker Profit System.



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

I'm not a robot *

Information on should not be regarded as recommendations to Trade Binary Options. Trading Binary Options carried substantial risk of loss of capital. is not licensed nor authorized to provide advice on investing and related matters. Information on the pages of BinaryOptionSheriff are only guidelines and should not be treated as investment advice. Clients without a good knowledge of Binary Option trading should seek individual advice from an authorized source. Past performance is not a guarantee for future returns. does not accept any liability for any loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information contained within this website. This website is independent of the Binary Options Brokers and the Signal Software featured on it. Before trading with any of the brokers, or using Signal software, clients should make sure that they fully understand the risks and check and ensure that the broker of their choice is licensed and regulated. We recommend choosing an EU regulated broker if you reside within the European Union. US REGULATIONS IMPORTANT NOTICE. Binary Options Companies are not regulated within the US. These Companies are not supervised, connected or affiliated with any of the regulatory agencies such as the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), National Futures Association (NFA), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority 9FINRA). Please NOTE that any unregulated trading activity by U.S. Citizens is considered unlawful. Trade only at your own risk. CFTC rule 4.41: Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown. All information on this website are for educational purposes only and are not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to hold Binary Option and any authorized distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways.

Translate »