Drexel Code, by Cory Drexel bogus President and CEO of the Drexel Code Incorporated, is a new Binary Options trading software that is expected to go viral. If an app sounds too good to be true, it is probably scam. Read our impartial and full scam review on the Drexel Code Scam Software. Be safe before you have reason to complain. Read our full review.
The Drexel Code has landed in our inbox and probably yours too if you are reading this scam review. We have studied this system in detail and have unearthed vital information, which you should be aware of before subscribing to the Drexel Code Software. It is important to make informed decisions, hear out complaints, and to do your due diligence before you fund your account with any broker that is synched to an auto trader. Always check complaints forums to verify a system such as the Drexel Code.
Website under investigation for scam DrexelCode.com
Is The Drexel Code System Scam or Legitimate? Full Review reveals!
Everyone would like to know whether the Drexel System can really make you $344,589.65 every single month in the easy manner which is described in their sales video. However, if a system sounds too good to be true, it probably is not true!
If you are new to Binary Options trading, it is easy to get attracted into trying this software. The production is exceptionally good and convincing but here are a few truths that you should know before you jump on the bandwagon.
Auto traders and signal software systems are tools to help you trade. However, a basic knowledge of trading is always essential to see positive results.
Here is a little bit of information about how trading operations work, and this is also based on the system by which the Drexel Code scam software operates. Trading Binary options is simple. All you have to guess is the direction in which the asset is going. If it is a currency pair, you need to decide if the price is going to be lower or higher than the strike rate. It is not a complicated system like Forex Trading, where profit can only be seen if the price makes a substantial move in the direction chosen. In Binary Trading, the price has only to go as much as one pip in your direction and you will win the trade, at the agreed payout from the broker. There are no leverages. The strike price is the current market price. If the price goes in the opposite direction, you loose the value of the trade taken.
So all you need concentrate on in Binary Options Trading is to take a CALL or a PUT Trade. No complications.
The point with Drexel Code Scam software is that they are claiming this extraordinary and phenomenal amount of winning trades, that is not substantiated. They claim to never have had to take a loss in three years. I would say, LAUGH OUT LOUD. There is no such thing as a straight winning game in any form of trading. Markets move in crazy ways when you least expect them, and in three years much has happened, including sudden change of sentiment, especially after terrorist attacks. How is a Robot the likes of Drexel Code supposed to know that? Absolutely the most ridiculous notion ever! It is as impossible to never have a loosing trade, as it is impossible to try to never have a winning trade. The odds just don’t add up! I hope you are following my train of thought here.
On the basis of such claim alone, this review immediately changes tone, and nothing else being said on the Drexel Code App makes sense. It only points to a scam system.
Incriminating Evidence Proving that Drexel Code Scam is a Rip-Off
Below is a list of red flags, which point to nothing else but scam in respect to the Drexel Code Software.
- Falsely reducing availability spots, which work as reverse psychology and hasten you to subscribe to the Drexel Code scam. If you refresh your browser you will see that the 2 or 3 spots available for beta testers globally, will increase again to the original setting and give you a never ending chance to get trapped into the scam.
- The “trust badges” are all non clickable. The site is not safe to use because the Apps for McAfee, VeriSign, GeoTrust etc., are just a theatrical show of trust but in fact not validated.
- The drexelcode.com site has been registered on the 4th March 2016. You may see evidence above. How the first 50 beta testers could have made this money in the last couple of years when the software was not even registered is beyond our scope of belief.
- The “beta testers” for the Easy Money Making scam app Drexel Code have only been making money and joined this year. This rebuts the earlier claim that they have been profiting with Drexel Code Software since a couple of years. It is most likely that these beta testers do not even exist, and all data is a mock-up.
- The results being strutted by Drexel Code which is affiliated with the likes of Binary Book, are all from earlier this year. No evidence of earlier track records are available. Does this make you wonder? It makes us skeptical to say the least.
- 50 Beta Testers have become millionaires overnight (literally). Again back to our original maxim. If it is too good to be true, it probably isn’t. Drexel Code sounds like it can fall into this scam category.
At this point we do not wish to bore you with more silly details in this scam review about the Drexel Code Scam. However, before we end this review, we always like o see what other credible reviewers are saying about the Drexel Code App – other than the classic complaints.
The Binary Options Elite Club have the following to say about the Drexel Code CrApp!
Drexel Code Review: Conclusion
We could go into other red flags but at this point it has become very clear to us that this is a scam. We repeat, Drexel Code is a pure SCAM! It is not worth the investment.
The Binary Options Opportunity
Without a doubt this system is a scam, not only have they gone and made the biggest mistakes during their presentation, and on their website, the even tried to sell this as the work of a successful developer.
So asked again whether we think that the Drexel Code is Scam or Legit, we will have to say that the logic follows through in our scam scam review under the conclusion and verdict!!
Conclusion and Verdict on the DrexelCode.Com System
Drexel Code Software is Scam. We can never endorse a system which claims never to have taken a loss. It is utterly and totally falling into the excitable trap of make belief. This is impossible.
Thank you for taking time to read our review. If you were looking at this software as a means of making some extra money online, we are sorry to disappoint you so badly and advise you to run and avoid complaints later.
At Binary Options Sheriff, we will not recommend a software unless we have tried and tested the systems ourselves. You may wish to check out our live trading session with BinaDroid on https://youtu.be/CfZHVoSUYUo as well as the Copy Buffett System with an 80% success Rate on https://youtu.be/aucuDhK2080
If you are new to Binary Options trading, we seriously recommend that you practice safe trading. Open a Demo Account for Free without committing any funds, and understand how a trading platform feels. Contact us on our subscription form and be introduced for FREE to the Best Manual Signals Social Trading Group on Facebook with a verified 80% success rate.
If you have a complaint against Drexel Code, please leave a comment in our comment box at the bottom of this scam review. We can help you deal with scam and recover your losses.