NO OPTION BUT TO STAY ON TOP – REVIEW BY BINARY OPTION SHERIFF
That is the name of the game and Top Option are on top of their game as being one of the FIRST Binary Options Brokers to be regulated by CySec (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) and the FCA.
A Quick look at why we Recommend Top Option as A Trusted Binary Options Broker
|CHECK LIST||DESCRIPTION||SHERIFF RATING|
|WITHDRAWALS||FREE UNLIMITED WITHDRAWALS|
|PERCENTAGE PAY OUT RATE||85%|
|DEMO ACCOUNT||YES after deposit|
|BONUS||YES – PERCENTAGE DISCUSSED WITH ASSIGNED MANAGER but up to 100%|
|ASSETS TRADED||CURRENCY PAIRS, ASSETS, COMMODITIES, INDICES AND SHARES|
|TRADING OPTIONS||HIGH/LOW (CLASSIC OPTION), ONE TOUCH, PRO OPTION, SPEED MASTER, TOUCH/NO TOUCH|
|LANGUAGES||ENGLISH, SPANISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN GERMAN, ARABIC, JAPANES, POLISH, CZECH AND RUSSIAN|
|ACCEPTS US TRADERS||NO|
|CELLPHONE AND TABLET||COMPATIBLE 100%|
|CUSTOMER SERVICE||INTERNATIONAL TOLL FREE CALLS AND LIVE CHAT|
Sheriff’s review on Top Option
At a first glance, the Landing site of Top Option, indicates that you are dealing with a top Notch Binary Options Broker. The interface is clean and there are no flashing lights and confusion which can distract the trader. All relevant information such as minimum deposits, types of accounts, bonuses and the implications of taking a bonus, withdrawals, types of assets that can be traded, are available at the outset. There are no cobwebs or hidden agendas on this Binary Options Trading Broker site.
Top Option provides multiple ways in which to trade. They offer over 180 tradable assets which include currency pairs, stocks, commodities and indices and their product or manner in which to trade cover High ? Low or Classic as they call it – One Touch – Pro Option – Speed Master – Touch No Touch.
All products have a simple and clear explanation on how they work on their drop down menu. Their charting is very clear and very easy to navigate.
Why do we think that Top Option is on Top of our Recommended List for Binary Options Brokers and platforms
- They have a strong and valid history of regulated trading with hardly any complaints ever found anywhere on Binary Options Scam reviews.
- The interface is very easy to navigate and both Novice Traders and Seasoned Traders are treated with respect and given options which are tuned to their expertise or lack of it
- The support team are strong but not upselling their products and coercing into paying more deposits than you are planning or can afford
- If you are receiving a bonus – check out the implications of accepting a bonus on their drop down menu – there are no hidden agendas and traders taking bonuses are fully informed of the volume they need to trade before they can withdraw their profits.
- Top Option understakes risk protection. They have an Investor Compensation Fund Insurance of up to Eur20k per client. It is not an insurance for loss of money incurred for lost trades, but TopOption does protect your capital against non-trading occurance.
- Top Option is Recommended and approved by the BinaryOptionSheriff. We encourage all new comers to do their Due Diligence and check extensively on the Internet for any Scam reviews – however this website is also endorsed by many other websites such as ForexPeace Army and BinaryOptionsWatchdog who are established regulators in the business.
As always we advice any Novice traders to administer caution when trading, to ensure that they are successful on a Demo Account for a sustained period of time before going live and to ensure that they place their capital where it is protected. Hence it is important to choose a BinaryOptionSheriff Approved Broker.
We encourage visitors to leave their comments and their experience since this is the only way in which we can continue to verify Trusted brokers and slam Scam sites.
>>Important update 1.02.2016 for existing customers<<
We wish to inform you that as of February 1, 2016 (the “Effective Date”), Topoption.com, currently operated by Safecap Investments Limited, will be managed by Nuntius Brokerage & Investments Services S.A (Nuntius), a financial services company authorized and regulated by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission (HCMC) under license number 7/481/30.07.2008.
The transition will be seamless, and in terms of daily operation nothing will change, as you will still be using the same platform and your funds will remain safeguarded subject to the same security measures. Nuntius adheres to the highest standards of regulation, as directed by HCMC. Additionally, since Nuntius is a Member of the Common Guarantee Fund, in case of default, every retail client will be eligible for compensation of up to 30,000 euros.
In the event that you are not interested in continuing your relationship with Topoption.com (Nuntius) please inform us accordingly, close your open positions and submit a withdrawal request by January 31, 2016.
3 simple steps to activate your account:
Please go to www.topoption.com and login to your “My Account” section.
As of January 11, 2016, a pop-up will appear as soon as you login to your “My Account,” informing you of the transition.
Please read the new legal disclosure documents of Nuntius, which will appear in the pop-up and accept them.
Kindly note that, if you do not accept the legal documents in the pop-up before the Effective Date (February 1, 2016), your account with Safecap Investment Limited will be terminated on February 1, 2016. Your open positions will be automatically closed and any funds remaining in your account will be returned in accordance with our return of funds policy.
Should you have any questions or comments we’re here to help:
Via our Live Chat
By calling us at +35722222039
By emailing us at email@example.com
————- End of update ————-