IS IT A SMART SCAM?
If you are reading this review – and have read our Warning Page – you will have found a list of pointers to what at the outset constitutes scam. We repeat them here – so that you can have a quick check list against Wealth Cash System.
- Very colourful pages with flashing lights. Colours include strong, blacks, yellows and reds. A cacophony of action going on at the same time.
- Promises of Robots and Indicators that make $$$$’s thousand of dollars per day on small investments
- Fake testimonials by hired actors who are all gushing at their fortune of having made so much money overnight
- Photographs of fancy cars, mansions and super yachts. A classical rags to riches story.
- The page has a timer – and keeps tracking how much money you are loosing per second that you do not enter the software
- Software promises to be free – but directs you to a Scam Broker site with whom you will deposit money – which is never to be seen again
- If you try to leave the page – you have warning signs that you are about to loose your dream future.
Wealth Cash System created by Walter Green – the Green Machine – the Dollar Green machine (Get it!) is a very sad choice for a name of a person who does not exist – except to really take your money and never see you again. The sales page for Wealth Cash System – is just what it is – a very poorly put together Sales Page which promises instant outrageous profits. It is a flimsy system that claims to make $1,843,207.48 (note the cents !!) in 90 days…
It is almost tiring, reviewing Scam systems like Wealth Cash System – which incidentally is not a new system – but it seems to be leaking it’s way around junk and unsolicited emails again. The fancy promises of fast cars and idyllic lifestyle simply are too jaded. The owner of the System Walter Green had also created the FREE CASH SYSTEM yet another proven scam. It is quite amazing how these people keep trying to scrape hard earned cash from innocent people.
COST FOR WEALTH CASH SYSTEM
There are two versions of this Scam Signal Software – and depending on which site you are on – the price is different but the end result is the same. One claims to be free and the other one charges you $12. However the catch is in the pages following your engagement. The Advertising page then leads you to their selected Binary Options Brokers – which incidentally in this case are not Scam Brokers. However the scope by which you are sent to these sites is fraudulent – because the App does not work. What does work for Mr Greenbucks – is that he will be paid a commission by any of the Brokers of your choice once you fund your account. Whilst Binary Options Trading is a legitimate means of making money, false and fake promises to engage you to sell software that does not work is not a Legitimate means of taking money off innocent people. If you are a newcomer to Binary Option Trading – or you have no idea what it is – this App is not going to make money overnight on your behalf.
Binary Option Trading is a serious business. It requires engagement and knowledge. There is no such thing as a Cash Cow, that makes you money whilst you are asleep. Money comes only to those who are committed to learn Binary Option Trading. If Trading is not your thing, then please do yourself a favour and unsubscribe from the email origin that you received Advertising about the Wealth Cash System from.
If on the other hand you are interested in making money Trading Binary Options – Open a DEMO ACCOUNT with our Trusted Brokers – do not stake any money, and learn how to trade with the RIGHT TOOLS. Demo Trading is paper money and does not involve any risk. You simply learn how to trade using a simulator. Trading with a Live Account carries High risks to loosing money.
Check out our Educational page to learn baby steps for Binary Option Trading.